During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is a leading global provider of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management) software. Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software allows companies to manage the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal. Computer-aided design (CAD), computer-aided manufacturing (CAM), computer-aided engineering (CAE), product data management (PDM) and digital manufacturing converge through PLM. For more information on our products and services, please visit https://www.siemens.com/plm
In addition, Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM) solutions focus on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market (more info: https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/mom/what-is-mom/manufacturing-ope...).
Professional Services team ensures our customers gets maximum value out of their investment together with Siemens and our Digital Twin. How? Implementing our integrated Industry 4.0 portfolio: integrate solutions for Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Electronic Design Automation (EDA), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Embedded Software and Internet of Things (IoT) supported by Siemens Advantage Success Program and leveraging our experience, PLM best practices and tools to quickly and confidently deliver our values solutions.
About the Role
It’s an exciting time here at Siemens Digital Industries. To support our growth Industry 4.0 portfolio in both discrete and process industries, the Professional Services department in Spain is looking for an
extending our Solution Architecture and Consulting Services area. As part of our team you are key person to define the best PLM-MOM Solution architecture that will identify Customer business process improvements as basis for a successful implementation realizing the solution value.
As Solution Architect you will:
- Design of complex PLM architectures for the productive implementation of business processes according to the requirements of our customer development departments.
- Conception of solutions with the optimal economical implementation of these architectures in combination with the Siemens PLM portfolio, especially Teamcenter.
- Ensure integration of development relevant PLM architecture into the overall PLM architecture of the business areas, with particular attention to the CAD environment, standard parts and ERP systems.
- Development and documentation of best practices in close cooperation with the customer, project teams and product development.
- Technical and methodical support of pilot projects for the evaluation of the PLM architecture proposed / software solution.
- Lead overall architectural design area of a project and solutions to address the customers’ business requirements
- Preparation of the contents of the technical offer.
- Actively participate when required as member of PLM-MOM bid proposal team, defining high level solution architecture together with Presales and Services teams both regional and zone ones.
- Working together to optimize production processes within the Digital Enterprise, focusing on improving efficiency, flexibility and time-to-market (more information: https://new.siemens.com/global/en/company/about/businesses/digital-industries.html)
· Bachelor/master’s degree in industrial engineering or International Business Administration.
· Studies in the fields of manufacturing, automation technology, industrial engineering or similar degree in general mechanical engineering
· Proven experience in IT Professional/Consulting Services and relevant methodologies.
· Proven background in PLM-MOM technologies and solutions is good to have, preferably including Siemens Industry Software products implementation.
· Extensive experience in PLM consulting and implementation (preferably Teamcenter), as well as consulting and concept development for the product development process.
· Professional B2B consulting and technical experience in at least 2 of following industries:
- Automotive and transportation
- Aerospace and Defense
- Food and Beverage
- Focused on results and quality, with strong decision-making ability and organizational skills
- Knowledge driven behavior, analytical mindset, flexible, internationally oriented
- Open to travel mainly around Spain and flexibility as required (50%)
- Fluent Spanish and English
As well as competitive salary and benefits, we offer a team-oriented working environment with some of the best minds in the business, challenging projects with exciting clients, and long-term career prospects.
Location? Ideally you will be located in either Barcelona, Bilbao or Madrid but, for the right person and with regular travel a necessity, we’re open to discussing other locations within Spain.
Siemens. Making real what matters
If you want to make a difference – make it with us!
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.L.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time