What part will you play?
- As Application Software (SW) Developer for electric commercial vehicles you work closely with the responsible SW architect and SW manager
- Therefore you analyze and understand specified SW requirements and SW architecture as well as estimate the time needed for SW function implementation and test
- According to aligned rules you develop clean and efficient code based on released SW specification, check for correctness of implemented functionality and perform MIL and SIL simulations
- You review the implemented code with another expert or SW Architect and check the implemented modules in responsible SW repository
- Moreover you describe and create new SW parameters if needed and check whether there is interaction between new implemented module inside whole SW application as expected
- Finally you prepare or update the needed documentation
- You have an university degree, e.g. in electrical engineering, IT, software, telecommunication, and at least three years of professional experience
- Experience in Matlab/Simulink and Targetlink is required
- You bring knowledge of Automotive Spice and ISO 26262 with you and have profound know-how regarding automotive model-based SW development and a basis understanding of BSW
- The tools enterprise architect (EA) and ticket task management (e.g. Redmine, MKS, Polarion) sound very familiar to you
- You have experiences in code repository systems
- CANoe, CANape, CANalyzer are some tools you have already worked with, as well as Compiler, Debugger and Linker
- You have fluent communication skills in English, German would be a plus
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 202544 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time