- You closely work with the responsible system architect and the hardware architect to identify requirements for software platform development and customer projects
- Based on known component requirements, you evaluate and design solutions for required software feature and function
- You are responsible for the software requirement specification on all software levels (LLSW, BSW, APPLSW)
- Further, you conduct research, gather information, interpret data, and then create a solution accordingly
- You create software architecture and high level of software specifications, define interfaces between software modules and align those with hardware architecture HW-SW interface
- Moreover, you define allocation and mapping of software modules, parameters and variable, software task management in uC as well as tools and software development methods
- You have an university degree, e.g. in electrical engineering, IT, software or telecommunication and at least three years of experience
- You bring very good experience in Automotive Spice, ISO 26262, Automotive SW development and function modeling
- Further, you are experienced in ticket task management tools (e.g. Redmine, MKS, Polarion)
- You have profound knowledge code repository systems, Matlab/Simulink, Autosar-Tresos (or similar) and Enterprise Architect (UML)
- You enjoy troubleshooting, working in a communicative-manner and operating very organized
- Fluency in English round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 202545 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time