What part will you play?
- As Software Project Manager for electric commercial vehicles you work closely together with responsible project managers and system architects to identify the requirements for platform development and customer projects
- You are in charge of the coordination of the software developer team that is situated in various locations
- Further, you are responsible for identifying work packages and tasks as well as distributing them among the team and aligning target date and criteria for the release
- You monitor progress against intermediate and final development targets and create responsible KPIs
- Moreover, you conduct regular software team meetings to review progress and identify potential obstacles for the completion
- You check the development process and monitor quality to ensure that the software meets technical goals and expectations
- The preparation of software release restriction and the software risk list belongs also to your tasks
- You have an university degree, e.g. in electrical engineering, IT, software or telecommunication and at least three years of experience
- Additionally, you have professional experience in automotive spice and ISO 26262
- Further, you are very experienced in automotive software development as well as in software project management and classic and agile software management methods
- You have tool competency in MS project, ticket task management tools (e.g. Redmine, MKS, Polarion) and code repository systems
- Moreover, your strength are organization, communication and troubleshooting
- Fluency in English, German would be a plus, rounds off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 202546 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time