What part will you play?
- As Vehicle Tester for electric commercial vehicles you work closely together with the responsible test manager, project manager and system architect to identify test requirements on vehicle level
- Based on available system specification and architecture you specify test cases for vehicle level test and perform the test on vehicle level
- You analyze system behavior and check expected system responses
- Moreover, you modify component parameters, if necessary
- You prepare responsible test protocols and reports
- In case of any anomalies you prepare the defect and describe observed behavior
- The configuration of test tools according to test strategy as well as the customer support by EOM specific V&V activities belong also to your responsibilities
- You have an university degree in electrical engineering, IT, Software or telecommunication and a minimum of three years of professional experience
- You are very experienced in test methodologies and tools
- Further you have a deep understanding of eVehicle architecture
- Further you have tool competency in Enterprise architect and very good knowledge of CANoe, CANape and CANalyzer or other tools for application and vehicle diagnostic
- You distinguish yourself with strong communication and troubleshooting skills
- Moreover, you have a good knowledge of MS-office
- Fluent English skills round off your profile, German would be a plus
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions to job ID: 202547 with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time