Join our Operations group as a Project Coordinator, focused on modernizing integral compressor engines, primarily used on interstate natural gas pipelines. Responsible for all aspects of assigned new projects regarding scope, schedule, budget and safety, and all required communication, documentation, tracking and reporting. Specifically has primary responsibility for the management of the execution of all parts and services orders.
Our Fort Collins facility is recognized for providing a stimulating environment for highly talented and self-motivated individuals. You will have the opportunity to test your knowledge in a challenging problem-solving environment. You will be encouraged to think out-of-the-box, innovate and find solutions to real-life problems.
· Responsible for all aspects of assigned parts and service projects; including document control, scheduling, support of engineering effort through design coordination and review, support of procurement effort, change order processing, quality assurance/quality control, customer correspondence, communicating with and lending support to the field personnel and other internal departments
· Monthly reporting of project financials
· Job cost analysis, variance analysis and project close-out
· Maintain project schedules on active projects
· Support material procurement and tracking
· Facilitation of necessary status meeting with clients and field crews
· Facilitate resolution of all project-related issues from project inception through process adjustment and closeout phases
· Contract change order management
· Manage the fulfillment of contracts from order hand-off through delivery and final invoicing
· Support Technical Services equipment logistics, restocking and repair
· Coordinate response to troubleshooting needs as required in support of customers
· Determine commercial requirements of troubleshooting efforts – Warranty, PO requirements
· Facilitate resolution of all parts and service-related issues from inception through process adjustment and closeout phases
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited university
· Minimum of 5-8 years of project scheduling, customer support and scope management
- Field travel required at times to project sites, less than 10%
- Clear written and verbal communication skills internally & with customer contacts
- Ability to make decisions for the benefit of the customer, the projects, and in the best interest of the company
- Ability to consistently meet project schedule and budget commitments in a team-based project environment
- Familiarity with job costing systems
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite & Project
- Creative thinking and critical path analysis
- Conflict resolution skills
Qualified Applicants must be legally authorized for employment in the United States. Qualified Applicants will not require employer sponsored work authorization now or in the future for employment in the United States.
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
Siemens Gas and Power (GP) is a global pacesetter in energy, helping customers to meet the evolving demands of today’s industries and societies. GP comprises broad competencies across the entire energy value chain and offers a uniquely comprehensive portfolio for utilities, independent power producers, transmission system operators and the oil and gas industry. Products, solutions and services address the extraction, processing and the transport of oil and gas as well as power generation in central and distributed thermal power plants and power transmission in grids. With global headquarters in Houston in the U.S. and more than 64,000 employees in over 80 countries, Siemens Gas and Power has a presence across the globe and is a leading innovator for the energy systems of today and tomorrow, as it has been for more than 150 years.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Dresser-Rand Company
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.