Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
We are looking for an IT Technical Expert for Office 365 local client system integration who is excited to support our Office 365 team in this area. You will have global, full-stack responsibility for all aspects of this topic.
Your challenge will be…
- Being responsible for the design, testing, and user documentation for the IT architecture & enterprise integration of the local Office 365 clients.
- Managing versioning and deployment of the Office 365 local clients by monitoring Microsoft information, leading the test process, crafting the configuration of these clients and deciding which versions Siemens should update to within the “Evergreen” process.
- Your duties will also include being the main contact for our internal IT experts, for Microsoft on pre-release topics (aka Technology Adoption Programs) and for reviewing and integrating security requirements.
- Additionally, you will handle critical issues of enterprise issues within Siemens IT and towards Microsoft (this does not include individual business user support)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- You have a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a comparable qualification.
- Real-world, hands-on experience delivering solutions within large complex environments and a passion for technology and technical details.
- Experience with Office 365, especially Office 365 ProPlus, OneDrive and the Teams Client
- Experience in scripting, preferably in software development in a Windows environment
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external contacts, are organized, and are used to working in a multifaceted, global and English-speaking environment
- You would probably be a potential fit for the job if you understand these acronyms and the technology behind them: AD, AAD, RSAT, UPN, GPO, GPP, RSPO, GPMC, OCPS, HKLM, SCCD, WSUS, KMS, MSI, OST, C2R, ODT, CDN, MSOL, NGSC, XML, PS1
- Proficient in written and spoken English combined with good interpersonal skills and attention to detail. German language skills is a plus.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time