Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
The X-Ray Products Accessories Solutions (XPAS) business provides OEM/3rd party product offerings to Siemens Healthcare imaging solutions. This position is responsible for achieving an assigned sales quota and growing order attainment in a geographic territory. The Inside Sales Executive position is responsible for driving sales across all modalities via the XPAS product portfolio. The ISE must manage an assigned sales territory and plan its development to achieve sales quotas. The ISE will remotely follow the Siemens CRM process and conduct customer calls (internal & external) to close business. This role will also complete administrative tasks that support Siemens business objectives and departmental initiatives.
The ideal candidate will possess at least 5 years of prior sales experience in the healthcare industry.
The Inside Sales Executive reports to the Sr. Manager of X-Ray Products Accessory Solutions, Siemens Healthcare.
• Achieves business objectives for assigned territory (for example, increase attachment rate of XPAS product/solution/service offerings).
• Guides the development and execution of territory business plans to ensure achievement of goals and budgets.
• Develops, builds and cultivates long-term relationships with suppliers, internal/external customers and most importantly - Siemens field sales resources.
• Assists management in devising sales plans and strategies, develop forecasts and operating plans with suppliers’ sales organizations.
• Leads territory team reviews and updates on changing market, customer conditions, and competitive activity.
• Will create and deliver customized presentations to customers based on clinical, operational, and financial needs
• Will share territory and market conditions with the business unit for the purpose of improving marketing strategies
• Will monitor and grow market share (attachment rate), while maintaining profitability guidelines as defined by the business unit.
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• BS/BA in related discipline or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Candidates will have 5+ years healthcare sales experience
• Demonstrate a capacity to sell in complex environments
• Experience exceeding assigned quotas
• Experience accurately forecasting and projecting future business opportunity
• Proficiency with CRM tools
• Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple stakeholders
• Strong analytical and technology skills needed as well as the ability to work effectively in a team environment• Ability to think strategically and tactically, as well as the ability to influence the actions and decision making of others in a matrix organization
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers.
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.