Along with the development of Industry 4.0 and China Intelligent Manufacturing 2025, in order to fulfill the customer’s manufacture requirement for digital transformation, the Digital Enterprise department was setup in Siemens to satisfy this changes, through comprehensive and perfectly tailored solutions, consisting of individual consulting, powerful software and hardware technologies as well as innovative digital services, the position is tailored for DE project implementation.
What are my responsibilities?
- Work with sales for customer CXO communication, and customized digitalization solution design
- Responsible for digital project bidding technical preparation, work out professional SOW
- Responsible for solution architecture design, and evaluate the implementation workload and risk
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- +5 years software project working experience, bachelor or above
- MES experience in Manufacturing Engineering, better in Machining, Automotive, and Electronics area
- Responsible for OTD technical realization, rich experience of pre-sales digital solution and competence of solution architecture design
- Familiar with C#, .Net, and SQL, Oracle etc., have secondary development capability will be plus
熟悉C#, .Net等语言和SQL, Oracle等数据库，具备对MES软件应用的二次开发能力者优先
- Good communication skills, willing to fast learn new knowledge and work under time pressure
- Competence of oral and written English
- Able to frequently travel
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Factory Automation Engineering Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time