We currently have an interesting position for a global professional to cover a Maternity leave from summer 2020 to March 2021. The position would be part of our established Smart Infrastructure team in Madrid.
Together we make the difference
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 phenomenal minds who builds technologies that take society further through electrification, digitalization and automation.
We’re changing the cities you live in, the places you work, the energy that powers your home, and the way the products you love are manufactured.
Smart infrastructure from Siemens intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We work together with customers and partners to build an ecosystem that intuitively responds to the needs of people and helps customers to better use resources.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
Drives significant customer relationship and development on the technical side. Guides technically related processes and activities globally in order to efficiently support assigned customer organizations and internal partners with technical information and services needed to maintain, upsell and integrate SW, solutions and products into customers' technical infrastructure.
Global Account Technical Manager 80%
- Support Global Account Manager in account development and account strategy alignment with all members of the Siemens account team.
- Development of a global technical concept and country implementation. Perform technical consulting, regular presentation of the Siemens portfolio and roadmap with the customer, as well as preparation of proof of concept (PoC) and workshops.
- Development of business opportunities. Collect customer requirements and drive global solutions and implementation of feature requests with Siemens/suppliers.
- Maintenance and development of a global price list. Support for the preparation of the bill of materials to all Siemens countries. Support negotiation/contracts between local Siemens teams and suppliers.
- Coordination of Siemens start-up support in every country involved, including site visits. Regular coordination with local teams and support to Siemens countries in the preparation of technical documentation. Regular review of projects with the final customer.
- Coordination of support for technical incidents, as well as technical advice for upcoming RFI's and larger RFP's (throughout the country, continent and globally) You will be the contact person for all technical scales and you will work with Competence Centers / Product Managers / Suppliers / Sales.
- Coordination for global software maintenance contract (support for software delivery management). Registration and maintenance of the worldwide installed base and support in the management of licensing and all SW maintenance issues when is needed.
- Support, coordinate and establish the service concept in all countries.
Program Management Office Professional 20%
- Define the program management processes and procedures to be followed, as well as support in defining and detailing the processes to be used by the tender and project teams.
- Be compatible with and support cross-functional groups from the opportunity management phase to the implementation phase.
- Build and consolidate the update of the situation, publish the essential elements of the project in PMMT (Wrike), the knowledge base and the resource planning tool.
- Update the pipeline, set documentation requirements, handle the documentation library and project schedule tools.
- Provide centralized support for change management and monitoring of risks and issues.
- Disseminate the resulting processes, propose improvement measures and build on lessons learned and standard methodologies in collaboration with program management.
Use your skills to move the world forward
- We are looking for an industrial, electrical or telecommunication engineer with large experience in coordinating and negotiating in international markets.
- Excellent language skills in verbal and written Spanish and English.
- Be able to travel abroad when is required.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both within own team, other disciplines and departments within Company.
- Flexible, adaptative and teamwork.
If you like challenges and want to join our team, we invite you to apply!
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time