Join a team of experienced professionals producing Blood Gas, Cardiac, Urinalysis and Diabetes Point-of-Care products that enable healthcare providers to render better patient management and help ensure optimized clinical outcomes. The successful candidate will join this agile team to develop and support Siemens Point of Care Instrumentation.
* Assist with software implementation and test activities on embedded medical device platforms.
* Join a team of 20+ software development engineers producing products that positively impact patient care.
* 1 yr. C++ or equivalent O.O language or a recent graduate with relevant classroom experience.
* Familiarity with Computer Science concepts.
* Familiarity with Electrical Engineering Concepts.
* Excellent communication skills and a willingness to expand field of knowledge.
* C programming familiarity.
* Java experience is a bonus (not a requirement).
• A four-year degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math, Physics or related field is desired. Possibly substitute formal education requirements with a candidate with demonstrable knowledge and passion!
Your responsibilities include:
• Primary focus is on data acquisition or the "real-time" system control responsibilities.
• Supporting board support package development and writing low level applications to control hardware sub-systems.
• Design, maintenance, enhancement, testing, implementation, and support of software solutions for medical devices.
• Building multithreaded, multi-process & processor solutions
• Utilizing your creativity, passion, & curiosity to find out-of-the-box ways to solve problems
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.