Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Sr. Commercial Officer
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Apply for new vendor master data creation or existing vendor master data update.
· Checklist High Risk Entities
· Vendor Information Form
· DAMEX-E check
· bidding doc.
2. Apply for bidding deposit or bidding bond.
· Payment application form
· bidding documnet for bidding deposit
· DB application
· Application in GREAT system
3. Apply for bidding fee after receiving bidding win notice, and prepare purchase order for bidding company.
4. Issue bank guarantee for performance bond if required by bidding document.
5. Push sales or bidding company to return balance of bidding deposit.
6. Push sales or bidding company to issue invoice, and send bidding invoice to FSS and inform AP to clear it.
7. Closely follow up of long-aging cases and contrinously make efforts to reduct the long-aging bidding deposit balance.
8. BA IT tool related admin work.
9. Performance report/other task required from management.
Your qualifications and experiences:
· At least 3 years working experience in sales administrative field. Experience in commercial handling, contract management or project management would be preferred.
· Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or business administration would be preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthineers Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time