Siemens Mobility is the world’s leading provider of mobility solutions that enable the efficient, safe and environmentally friendly transport of people and goods – and help improve the quality of everyday life for millions of people on all continents. Driven by innovation, we develop intelligent solutions for the increasing digitalization of the transport sector. Our range of offerings includes rail vehicles, rail automation, road traffic management systems, rail electrification and services.
Be a part of it, design the future of Mobility and join us for your internship with Siemens Mobility Singapore.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Support on-going sales, bid planning and product development activities for Mobility sector in Singapore.
- Involvement in sales, bid proposal/presentation and product development for Mobility projects such as Autonomous Vehicles, and other transport related projects
- Liaising with various parties from Germany/Spain/Locally/Regionally for sales/tender/product development activities
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Undertaking a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Masters in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Able to work independently and also a good team player who can work well in a multi-cultural environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office application.
To be eligible for this position, applicants must possess a Valid Student Pass in Singapore or satisfy the Ministry of Manpower’s Work Holiday Pass (WHP) requirements.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility Pte Ltd
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Full-time