- Provide advice and governance with respect to local tax and customs regulations
- Provide assistance from tax perspective/customs regulations on business transactions and operations (eg bid, contracts)
- Coordination with Siemens Global Tax Organization to support Siemens AG and its affiliated in the country
- General coordination with Siemens’ worldwide tax organization
- Cooperates with tax advisors in order to optimize tax burdens
- Collect and maintain the withholding certificates
- prepare the monthly G50 tax declaration and payment.
- prepare the annual tax return declarations
- preparation of the annual Transfer Price documentation
- Corresponds and negotiates with tax officials
- Provides financial accounting and Business administration staff with technical tax advice and assistance.
- high skilled Professional with at least 5 years experience within a tax firm, or global company at similar position.
- French, Arabic bilingual + at least fluent in English
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Spa
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time