Primarily responsible for the development and delivery of parts of software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
• You will have to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
• You should identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
• You will be responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
• You will guide Scrum team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
• You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
• You will guide the team in test automation design and towards implementation of the same
• You will be responsible for Implementation of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions in accordance with coding guidelines and on-time with high quality.
• You will be collaborating with globally located teams.
• You will be responsible for Identification and implementation of unit and integration tests to ensure solution addresses customer requirements, and quality, security requirements of product are met.
• You will be responsible for Performing code review and creation / support for relevant documentation (requirement/design/test specification).
• You will be responsible for Ensuring integration and submission of solution into software configuration management system, within committed delivery timelines.
• You will be responsible for Performing regular technical coordination / review with stake holders and ensuring timely reporting and escalations if any.
What You Need To Make Real What Matters
• B.E. / B. Tech / MCA/ M. Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical).
• You need to be an engineering graduate with 5-8 years of experience in design and development
• You need to have experience in Full stack web development using Typescript, Angular6, HTML5 and CSS, Spring boot,MySQL, Java and AWS
• Exposure to CI/CD tools, Code Analysis, and Test automation is preferred
• You need to have experience in GIT,GIT Lab, Maven
• You need to have deep understanding and hands on experience on handling NFRs
• You need to have sound knowledge of software engineering process.
• You must have experience in working in AGILE team.
• You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
• You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
• You must have Customer focus and collaboration skills
• Must have good analytical, debugging and tracing skills. Should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS). Exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
Knowledge and Experience with Unity.