Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as
Application specialist - (M/F)
To deal with partner/colleagues/customer technical and application enquiries.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Troubleshoot a variety of issues; the ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise is expected (you will receive training for agnostic systems)
- Assist customers/partners in the programming and operation of their PCR platforms to integrate our products and assist them in the analysis of results obtained with IVD products
- Assess the value of opportunities, make recommendations and administer the process of providing field application support to customers/colleagues/partners
- Set up and administer a record system to report on customer/partner feedbacks, demos, incidents, satisfaction reports and other timely documentation as required
- Develop and update training materials for customers/partners as required
- Set up and run customer/partner webinars, demos and workshops
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/
Your qualifications and experience:
- Qualified to Degree level in Microbiology or Science
- Excellent fluency in English. Knowledge of another European language is considered as an advantage
- Good command in MS Office
- Motivation to work in an international environment
- Ability and willingness to travel (on demand) and to work outside normal hours as required to travel to and stay at customer/partner sites
- High level of integrity and dependability with an understanding of working to timelines
- Good interpersonal, team and communication skills; able to communicate with a range of people including laboratory technicians, laboratory heads, clinicians and distribution partners
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at http://www.fast-trackdiagnostics.com/about-us/career/
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: FAST TRACK DIAGNOSTICS LUXEMBOURG S.à r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time