During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is looking for a Partner Sales Manager, to be part of the Channels Sales team in Italy (Milan).
The candidate, reporting to the Channel Sales Manager, will be Responsible for generating revenue through indirect channel sales. As Partner Sales Manager of TOP Italian VARs you will manage partner relationships, including Sales development and processes. You will be the partner’s principal point of contact and their trust advisor. You will collaborate with teams across the organization in order to ensure the success of our company.
An ideal candidate you will be a proactive, structured and sales-oriented professional with strong interpersonal skills, and you have excellent problem-solving skills in order to successfully engage with internal and external partners.
- Develop, Support and Lead multiple Partners and drive Sales Initiatives into Italian Market
- Identify key stakeholders to build trust relationships within partner’s teams
- Identify Partner needs, challenges and opportunities (Territory, Product, Industry) and execute a long-term partnership
- Drive annual business planning and goal setting processes and run Quarterly Business Review with partners
- Work with cross-functional teams (Marketing, Portfolio Development teams; Operations, Direct Sales, Presales, etc.) to achieve common business goals
- Partner sales and sales management coaching
- Ensures pipeline maintenance, forecast accuracy, discounting policy adherence
- Joint engagement in strategically important deals
- Works with channel marketing to execute on marketing programs (MDF).
- Ensures Partners commit to enablement training
- 5+ years of experience in a channel sales role in complex multinational environment
- Excellent Partner Development and management skills, with proven success in delivering Go-to-Market strategies and results.
- Experience presenting to a senior-level audience and comfortable working in a cross-functional organization.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset: sets goals and has a “can do” attitude that looks for outstanding ways to solve problems and achieve results.
- Strong attitude to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- Exceptional in setting priorities and able to work under pressure
- Demonstrate resilience and maintain a constructive attitude in times of change.
- Build conditions for successful collaboration at the organizational level that delivers results and remove barriers
- Proficient language skills in Italian and English
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- We demonstrate trust in others, believe in their capabilities, empower and develop them, while holding them accountable for results.
- Activities organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
- A flexible way of working: Smart working;
- Company car;
- Health insurance;
- Ticket Restaurant;
- Personal Computer and Smartphone.
PLM software provides a common digital thread through all phases of development and manufacturing, from concept to end-of-life, enabling tight design, engineering, and manufacturing integration. These solutions help companies create a single master source of all data and 3D images that can be used to define today’s most complex platforms and synchronize a global virtual network of designers, developers, manufacturing engineers, production specialists, and service/support teams. PLM software from Siemens allows companies to manage this information throughout the entire lifecycle of a product efficiently and cost-effectively, from ideation, design and manufacture, through service and disposal.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software S.r.l.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time