Sales Compensation Specialist - 12 Month Fixed Term Contract
To provide and maintain compensation details within the incentive system and provide complex analytical support to the assigned businesses and executives as and when required. Works with a global team of Compensation Analysts to coordinate the company variable incentive plan under direction from the Manager Sales Compensation.
Performs various, moderately complex human resources duties in areas such as compensation and other special projects. Employee operates under moderate supervision, with some review of work in progress.
- Maintain compensation details within the global compensation system
- Liaise with HR business partners to track new starters and leavers to ensure the data is current and meaningful
- Adjust orders and incentive as appropriate, and prepare incentive calculation in accordance with global plan.
- Validate crediting results and review order detail.
- Meet monthly/quarterly processing deadlines according to global/country payroll calendar.
- Ability to work with multiple levels of management and employees in various organizations such as Finance, Sales, HR, Legal.
- Respond to issues and questions relating to compensation
- Prepare reports on sales performance and revenue analysis for business partners.
- Coordinate with business partners both globally and regionally on the expansion of global compensation system
- Assist and provide information for External, Internal and Compensation Audit.
- Incentive calculation background/experience
- Analytic and numeric, strong attention to detail and ability to organise data.
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Must exhibit strong security and confidential practises.
- Callidus and/or sales compensation systems and practice knowledge
- Confident user of Excel (use of Pivots, Look ups and formulas)
Siemens Digital Industries Software offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
We are a leading provider of solutions for the design, simulation and manufacture of products across many different industries. Formula 1 cars, skyscrapers, ships, space exploration vehicles, and many of the objects we see in our daily lives are being conceived and manufactured using our Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software.
Siemens Digital Industries Software is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on the grounds of age, disability, gender assignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, sexual orientation or trade union membership.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time