Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career.
• Competitive total rewards package.
• Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations and social events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
• Employee perks and discounts.
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
• Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
The Commercial Project Manager (CPM) provides financial and commercial management and support for the assigned long-term Healthcare Enterprise Service contract(s) during the execution phase. The CPM acts as the commercial partner to the Operations/ Site Manager during the project lifecycle, and ensures the accuracy of project books and records, including recording of such in the appropriate ERP system (ie SAP).
The CPM performs all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities. Duties further include creating and maintaining the project structure in the organization’s ERP system, customer billing, revenue recognition, cost controlling, data analysis and reporting, as well as budgeting and forecasting for all main project KPIs. This role requires an excellent balance of financial expertise and organization skills, as well as the ability to set schedules and prioritize tasks.
• The Commercial Project Manager takes care of all day to day commercial issues for the assigned project(s)
• Acts as the commercial partner to the Operations / Site Manager
• Creates and manages the proper financial project set up including WBS structure in the organization’s ERP system
• Responsible for customer billing, tracking of payment, supplier purchase orders, recoding revenue, and cost controlling throughout the project execution phase
• Ensures the accuracy of project books and records, ensures compliance with financial reporting guidelines, including correct accounting and reporting for revenue, cost, profit, balance sheet and cash flow
• Performs all related Project Reporting and Controlling activities, eg financial planning, forecasting, controlling, reconciliation of project cash flow and constant deviation analysis
• In collaboration with the Operations Manager, identifies, evaluates and assesses risks and opportunities, as well as any risk mitigation strategies
• Works with the project financial model and ensures integrity of revenue, cost and cash flow projections
• Together with the Operations Manager, proactively sets up contract and claim management
• Acts as main customer contact for any commercial questions
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience:
• Degree in Accounting or related academic field
• Experience with budgeting, forecasting and financial management of complex projects
• Ability to balance the big-picture, long-term project success with day-to-day oversight of revenue, expenditures and cash flow in order to make well-informed decisions about emerging opportunities and areas for improvement.
• Ability to understand complex situations quickly, e.g. contracts, financial models, operational changes
• Strong communication skills required to successfully collaborate with diverse internal teams as well as suppliers and customers
• Advanced skills in SAP/ERP systems
• Advanced skills in MS Word and Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
• Commercial Project Management certification an asset
• Familiarity with Asset Management Systems would be considered assets
• Experience in a related industry
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.