- Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
- Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
- Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
- Opportunities to advance your career.
- Competitive total rewards package.
- Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
- Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
- Participate in our celebrations and social events.
- Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
- Employee perks and discounts.
- Diversity and inclusivity focused.
- Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
- More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
- An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
- Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
- You will participate in project/sales meetings as project core team member to exert a shaping influence at an early stage and to optimise internal workflows and processes
- Establish proper sourcing processes and manage all procurement activities in the project
- Apply procurement regulations as per compliance, organisational standards and BPS guidelines
- Analyse customer inquiries during bid preparation / opportunity management phases and exactly understand the customer's functional needs
- Support project calculation with reliable equipment and service cost data
- Analyse scope of supply and contract agreements, carry out risk analysis and introduce negotiation recommendations
- Contribute to sales and operations planning in respect of new and ongoing projects, assessing and controlling of material costs within the whole project business
- Derive procurement strategies in projects on the basis of Country-wide and Global-wide procurement strategies
- Perform contractual and price negotiations with suppliers
- Generate, document and implement savings to contribute to the success of the business and make results transparent
- Identify particular procurement risks, opportunities and market forces during the project
- Ensure a close cooperation with internal ES team members as well external customers
- Understand and comply with Business Conduct Guidelines as well as Probity Requirements
- Proven experience of procurement within the healthcare / medical sector
- Solid knowledge of Broader Public Sector Procurement guidelines (BPS)
- Experience of working within a complex / matrix organization
- Supply chain / procurement degree, or related field
- Ability to independently prepare and carry out negotiations (incl negotiation strategy, fallback position, target costing)
- Contractual awareness: know and understand contract templates, recognize and address deviations
- Good communication skills, with an ability to produce clear reports
- Creative, problem solver, innovator
- Analytical skills and comfortable with numbers
- Presentation skills
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.