During the current global health crisis, the priority for Siemens Digital Industries Software is the health and wellbeing of our entire community including current and future employees, which may add time to our hiring processes. We appreciate your patience and invite you to visit our website to learn more about how Siemens is responding to the pandemic.
Mentor, a Siemens Company, is a global technology powerhouse. With some of the best-known brands in the world, Siemens has stood for engineering excellence, innovation, quality, and reliability for more than 165 years.
We are now creating a new team of passionate engineers who will be expected to cross the boundaries of technology and role in order to deliver high quality software.
As a Back-end Cloud Development Engineer, you will participate in developing breakthrough Electronic Design Automation (EDA) software, which is used by our customers to create a variety of amazing products, from smartphones to satellite systems. You will be working across disciplines, organizational and geographical boundaries to rapidly develop elite software in Mentor Electronic Board Systems (EBS) SaaS portfolio. We believe in Agile development, so our teams are expected to be self-sufficient and perform without the classical management structure. Furthermore, these teams foster a culture that allows everyone to express their views, be a contributor, and grow as a professional.
As an experienced member of the team, you will develop new competitive functionalities and support the existing software solutions. Determine operational feasibility by analysing problem definitions, requirements, proposed solutions, and development options. We expect you to participate in software design and code reviews, provide guidance to your teammates, and help develop new talents. Helping us to architect and develop applications to be cloud optimized while balancing engineering creativity with high quality and customer focus.
As part of an international distributed team, it is essential to work within and outside your Agile team in an international environment. Be a problem solver, demonstrate tact, and remain assertive in difficult situations.
Required skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or higher degree in Computer/Software Engineering, Electronics, or a related field.
- Excellent C#, .Net Core knowledge with significant professional experience in C# programming.
- Experience in building complex systems based on service-oriented architecture that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Excellent analytical skills and an understanding of advanced data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with object-oriented software design and design patterns.
- Solid communication skills, including the ability to present ideas and share your knowledge with others.
- Experience with software development best practices for the full engineering lifecycle.
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written).
- Hands on programming skills in TypeScript or Scala as well as with OpenGraph and Elastic Search.
- Hands on creating, testing, consuming Rest API
- Experience with public and/or private Cloud Services
We welcome applicants with different levels of experience who are knowledgeable, passionate and willing to learn. We want to build a strong team of experienced cloud developers that bring our solutions to the next level. If you have great ideas to share, send us your CV! We are looking forward to hearing from you.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow!
We offer a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Siemens is an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate unlawfully on any grounds. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request reasonable accommodation, please let us know in your application.
Siemens. Making real what matters.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time