For our Human Resources Department we are looking for a HR Specialist. The purpose of the HR Specialist is to identify, gather, and provide requirements to help with the development of HR initiatives and to participate in the implementation of local HR initiatives. This position also plays a key role to advise / coach managers and employees on complex HR services, programs and policies while supporting all data management at the local level.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide basic human resources services and operational support to the organization like explaining guidelines and policies, discussing separation packages with manager and employee.
- Answers questions that require a level of professional judgment beyond the scope of AskHR e.g. contract questions.
- Support employee relations activities by investigating and resolving issues concerning working conditions as well as people related issues such as manager/employee and colleague relationship.
- Assisting Line Managers to address specific people topics by advising on options (in context of Siemens policy and local labor law), assessing risk and acting as consultant to help managers decide on best course of action.
- Manage data and documentation handling at a local level as required.
- Implementation of local HR activities and projects in alignment with HR BP requirements.
- Educating managers and employees on best use of on-demand solutions for relevant HR related topics (e.g. AskHR, self-service applications).
- Implementation of HR projects and initiatives.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Business Administration, Economics or Relevant Field.
- Advanced level of English.
- 3-4 years of experience in HR or in a business function.
- Experience with relevant HR systems (e.g. SAP, PeopleSoft, etc.).
What else do I need to know?
- No restriction for travelling.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.Please find more information from our web site
Organization: Human Resources
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time