Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as Controlling Analyst.
Your mission and responsibilities:
2. Support business process implementation and control.
3. Support business manager to set up and drive business strategy, market analysis, business process implementation and price control, product offering, product marketing, and etc.
4. Communicate closely with HQ regarding budget/FC, transparency of business development, and financial key elements.
5. Support business on commercial related trouble shooting.
6. Develop automation and enhancement of data consolidation and & reporting.
7. Work with cross-functional colleagues to improve data acquiring process and quality.
8. Collaborate with central IT team on further enhancement and add-ons for controlling specific IT tools.
9. Take charge of IT working landscape within DI&AT business controlling team.
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Professional knowledge and experience with excel, VBA, and other programming language, working experience in accounting, FP&A, Commercial, auditing or controlling experience is preferred.
• Bachelor degree or above, Bachelor degree or above, major in finance or IT/ Computer Science is preferred.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Industry Software (Shanghai) Co., Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time