About the role:
For our Controlling department of Smart Infrastructure Division, we are looking for a part-time working student.
What are my responsibilities?
• Assisting financial reporting and analysis
• Supporting monthly closing activities
• Involvement in forecast and budget process
• Support to RIC (Risk and Internal Control) process
• Digitalization & Automation point of view
What do I need to qualify for this job?
• 3th or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in faculty of Management / Business Administration / Economics or a related area
• Able to work 2-3 days/week in Kartal
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Good command of MS Office applications; especially Excel, PowerPoint
• Strong coordination and communication skills.
• Flexible and good team players.
• Result orientation with strong analytical thinking.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential.
Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive
applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We
support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their
colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and
valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of
the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online
application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to
the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to
Please find more information from our web
If you need more information please don't hesitate to contact us.
+90 216 459 20 00
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret Anonim Sirketi
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time