Siemens Healthineers is building tomorrow’s talent. Change the future with us.
We are looking for dedicated and talented people who tackle ever-changing challenges, customer needs, and questions from colleagues with clever concepts and creativity. We embrace change and work with curious minds re-inventing the future of work. Join us and let us focus together on what’s truly important: making lives better with new ideas and the latest technology around the world.
Why you’ll love working for Siemens Healthineers!
• Freedom and a healthy work- life balance– Embrace our flexible work environment with flex hours, telecommuting and digital workspaces.
• Solve the world’s most significant problems – Be part of exciting and innovative projects.
• Engaging, challenging, and fast evolving, cutting edge technological environment.
• Opportunities to advance your career.
• Competitive total rewards package.
• Rewarding vacation entitlement with the opportunity to buy and sell your vacation depending on your lifestyle.
• Contribute to our social responsibility initiatives focused on access to education, access to technology and sustaining communities and make a positive impact on the community.
• Participate in our celebrations and social events.
• Opportunities to contribute your innovative ideas and get paid for them!
• Employee perks and discounts.
• Diversity and inclusivity focused.
• Siemens is proud to be an eight-time award winner of Canada’s Top 100 Employers, Canada’s Greenest Employers 2018 and Canada’s Top Employers for Young People 2019.
As a leading medical technology company, Siemens Healthineers enables healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving the patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare. Siemens Healthineers is continuously developing its product and service portfolio, with AI-supported applications and digital offerings that play an increasingly important role in the next generation of medical technology. These new applications will enhance the company’s foundation in in-vitro diagnostic, image-guided therapy, and in-vivo diagnostics. Siemens Healthineers also provides a range of services and solutions to enhance healthcare providers’ ability to provide high-quality, efficient care to patients.
Siemens Healthineers in Canada stands for engineering expertise with a pioneering spirit in exploring and developing business opportunities to help healthcare providers achieve their goal of improving outcomes while reducing costs. From the Atlantic to Pacific oceans, our 800 employees in Canada work together to deliver solutions for healthcare providers, resulting in 70% of medical decisions being influenced by the technologies we provide.
• 70% of critical clinical decisions are influenced by the type of technology we provide
• More than 31 million Canadians benefit from Siemens Healthineers products every year
• An average of 85,000 Canadians per day receive treatment or tests from a Siemens Healthineers device
• Siemens Healthineers participates in 30 healthcare research collaborations in Canada
Purpose of Role
This role is key in ensuring that Siemens Healthineers develop, manage and efficiently respond to all ES business opportunities in this challenging and complex market.
The Project Solution Sales Architect will support the creation of value-based solutions which advance our customers operating performance. This role will require the individual to use their industry knowledge and technical acumen to architect innovative custom solutions that will include a combination of Siemens and 3rd Party Products and Services. Architecting these solutions will require the individual to work collaboratively with Siemens colleagues and customer personnel.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• The role is responsible for business development through creating/architecting and presenting compelling solution-based value propositions aimed at Customer objectives. This role requires a blend of sales, creativity, technical acumen, industry knowledge, and consulting skills.
• To identify and develop ES opportunities, Working in close collaboration and coordination of projects with the Imaging and Laboratory sales teams.
• Educate and support customers as a trusted partner and subject matter expert on the ES portfolio to drive ES business success.
• Working closely with the ES team, determine proposal concepts for ES solutions and other complex strategic proposals.
• Ensure incremental sales & revenue growth through the creation of solutions that elevate Siemens position in the market, provide competitive advantage, and tangibly advance customer objectives in areas adjacent to Siemens products through a compelling value proposition
• Develop technical concepts/ scenarios addressing country/ customer needs and customer evaluation process including evaluation of competitor solutions
• Management of risks and opportunities for bids and projects to reduce exposure together with ES Management and Operations teams
• Establish bid deadlines, ensuring appropriate time allocation to all contributors, including, but not limited to, legal, commercial, project realization, product specialists, Customer Services team members, project financing and procurement, as well as external contributors.
• Support the development of proposals by assisting in the assembling of information including project nature, objectives, outcomes & deliverables.
• Assist in completion of relevant internal approvals material, including, but not limited to Limited of Authority (LOA) documentation.
• Support Healthcare consulting engagements as required
• Ensure excellent co-ordination of all customer bidders meeting requirements, including attendee clarity, meeting minute’s production and all follow-up actions completed.
• Drive ES marketing activities in accordance with Country/ Region/Business Area targets
• Prepare LoA process requirements for opportunities and execute country bid responsibility during bidding process
• Provide regular updates to ES country senior management
• Report to Head of Business Development for ES Canada
• This position has flexibility with location, but candidate must live within proximity to a major airport
• Good knowledge and experience of healthcare in Canada, ability to demonstrate a strong understanding of the current challenges
• Ability to focus on detail with demonstrable project management skills
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with problem solving capability
• Excellent organizational and presentation skills
• Assertiveness, tenacity, and a self-starter. Must have the ability to engage all members of a diverse team towards a shared objective
• Experience of working within a virtual team together
• Ideally some experience in complex partnership contracts such as Managed Equipment Service
• Ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
• Ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
• Good, demonstrable skills in Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and Microsoft Project
• Ability to be self-driven motivated and to work under time constraints
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent presentation, interpersonal and communication skills
• Very good knowledge of French and English, both written and spoken (nice to have)
• Willingness and availability to travel domestically and internationally, (approx. 20 - 30% of the time)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Siemens is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, Siemens Canada will provide reasonable accommodation for disabilities to support participation of candidates in all aspects of the recruitment process. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment.
By submitting personal information to Siemens Canada Limited or its affiliates, service providers and agents, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure of such information for the purposes described in our Privacy Code available at www.siemens.ca.
Siemens s’engage à créer un environnement diversifié et est fière d’être un employeur souscrivant au principe de l’égalité d’accès à l’emploi. Tous les candidats qualifiés seront pris en considération pour ce poste.
En transmettant des renseignements personnels à Siemens Canada limitée ou à ses sociétés affiliées, à ses fournisseurs de services ou à ses agents, vous nous autorisez à recueillir, à utiliser et à divulguer ces renseignements aux fins prévues dans notre Code de protection de la confidentialité, que vous pouvez consulter au www.siemens.ca.