Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company with over 170 years of experience and 18,000 patents. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. We stand with our customers around the world to support them in delivering high quality care to their patients. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services. This is what truly matters to us.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as a Federal Contracts Specialist
This is a role
well suited to an ambitious professional, looking for the next step in their
career. As a Federal Contracts Specialist, you will be responsible for:
· You will be administering high-volume, complex federal healthcare contracts, primarily an IDIQ prime contract and orders thereunder, but some work with Federal Supply Schedule laboratory diagnostics/point of care contracts, BPAs and orders may be required.
· You will perform government order and contract analysis, price/discount checks and respond to internal requests regarding the status of purchase orders and modifications.
· You will be working to identify unusual contract situations, or potential areas of noncompliance, report these situations to the Director of Federal Contacts and/or legal counsel and provide assistance to resolve such issues.
· You may act as a point of contact for certain federal government Contracting Officers and communicate clearly and strategically on behalf of Siemens Healthineers.
· You will perform daily reviews and process modification requests for federal orders.
· You will assist in reviewing and processing proposals/contracts for specific business units, maintenance of contract files and signature of agreements in accordance with corporate policies and contract requirements.
· Assist in preparing reports and other filings with federal agencies and databases.
This position may suit you best if you are familiar with what is below, and would like to do develop your career with Healthineers
· You utilize your attention to detail and ability to process volumes of data and documentation within tight deadlines.
· You can identify and solve problems, including constructively engaging with relevant stakeholders and suggesting creative solutions.
· You can manage heavy workload effectively and meet deadlines.
· You work independently and effectively in a highly matrixed, high-volume, challenging environment.
Required skills to have for the success of this role
- You have earned a bachelor’s degree, or you have equivalent work experience.
- You possess a competency with Microsoft Office applications
- You understand the administrative tasks required to administer contracts for sale of medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics/point of care equipment, medical software and related products and services; preferred.
- You have a basic understanding of government procurement regulations, basic contract documents and legal terminology relating to federal contracts; preferred.
- You have experience in customer service and/or business negotiation; preferred.
At Siemens Healthineers, we value those who dedicate their energy and passion to a greater cause. Our people make us unique as an employer in the med-tech industry. What unites and motivates our global team is the inspiration of our common purpose: To innovate for healthcare, building on our remarkable legacy of pioneering ideas that translate into even better healthcare products and services. We recognize that taking ownership of our work allows both us and the company to grow. We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to move beyond your comfort zone to grow both personally and professionally.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, visit our career site at https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/careers .
If you wish to find out more about the specific before applying, please visit: https://usa.healthcare.siemens.com/about.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.