Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role. Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
Job Family Specific Responsibilities / Key Responsibilities:
- Completes the analysis of financial results to determine accuracy and completeness of information mainly related to Sales, General and Administrative (SG&A) expenses and determined savings measures making sure these are in line with SFRG and any other related Financial Guidelines.
- Prepares various financial reports, compiles, reviews financial plans and budgets and updates in FC tool. Ensures compliance with budget allocations. Performs financial analysis at complex levels including budgeting, and financial and expense performance comparisons. Ensures conformance to IFRS requirements. May perform commercial/contract activities, pricing, etc. Monitors and controls on a monthly basis the financial plans and budgets per BU/sales office, and internal/central areas/OpCos (e.g. CIE, SRE, CIT, SSI, SGP, other 3rd parties), etc.
- Executes distribution of charges on monthly basis to BUs, other OpCos, etc. in line with agreed forecast, budget or actuals keys of distribution as well as other internal agreements. Ensures correct and updated settlement rules for distribution of charges in SAP.
- Ensures the correct recognition of provisions and reserves in P&L as well as correct invoicing from the employee services company to the OpCo.
- Independently performs full range of standard work for the professional field. Refers complex, unusual problems to others. Identifies and resolves more complex problems and applies problem-solving skills in order to deal with most situations.
- Develops more efficient systems for monitoring and control of KPIs through digitalization and data analytics tools (e.g. Qlik Sense, Tableau, etc.). Creates bookmarks in current Dashboards applications from HQ according to the needs of the users (e.g. management, BUs).
Education / Knowledge / Experience:
- BS/BA in related discipline, or advanced degree, where required, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certification may be required in some areas.
- Demonstrates and applies a broad knowledge of field of specialization through successful completion of moderately complex assignments. Successfully applies complex knowledge of fundamental concepts, practices, and procedures of particular area of specialization.
- Demonstrates knowledge of organization's business practices and issues.
- Typically 2-5 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above. Advanced degree may be substituted for experience, where applicable.
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do you to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time