Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Siemens Mesoamerica is part of the global conglomerate with a presence in over 190 countries and more than 400 thousand employees worldwide.
What are my responsibilities?
- Drive CRM (SieSales) adoption, ensure alignment and engagement of Users and Sales Managers. Ensure the highest user-managed CRM data quality. Coordinate future CRM improvement deployments and innovations.
- Provide and determine operational KPIs to create transparency for presales or sales meetings to review plans, including development of Sales Reports and Dashboards.
- Provides data and/or initiates research to conduct market, competitor and customer analyses for strategy development and tactical sales support.
- Proposes improvements using digital technology and process changes. Performs operational activities enabling the exploitation of(vertical and product markets.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience in CRM Management (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience in technologies like Databases, ETL, BI Tools (Tableau, Qlik or similar)
- Analytical and conceptual skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate confidently in English
How to apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What else do you to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Servicios S.A. de C.V.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time