Summer Development Academy is a unique and quick way how to learn and get trained on the job of a software developer. A Scrum team of students is working on a project from the medtech industry, learns how to work in a team, learns how to develop an application with back-end, front-end and how to deploy it to the cloud. Usually we're using mostly .NET and Angular and the MS Azure.
After this two month full-time internship, you might continue as a working student on some of our projects, where you will continue to grow and gain experience.
The internship will be in whole July and August, 40 hours a week. First week we usually do the introduction to technologies and therefore it is needed to be present starting first week of July.
- you have ideally finished the second year of IT focused university
- you know the object-oriented programming principles
- you have some knowledge and ideally also experience with oop back-end technologies, .NET, Java, etc.
- you know what are unit tests
- you have some experience with databases, ideally SQL
- you ideally have an experience / knowledge of some front-end technologies, you know what Typescript is
- you're advanced English speaker
- you're looking for learning, getting experience and for contributing to some product
What we offer:
- salary starting from 500€ brutto + compensation for meal tickets a month
- pluralsight access to online courses
- learning technologies you'll see on our projects
- chance to continue cooperation with us during the year or to do bachelor/diploma thesis with us
- introduction to the technologies, code quality, real job experience, support from senior colleagues
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare s.r.o.
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time