Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We are facing huge challenges - 10 billion people by 2050 worldwide and more than 70% are living in cities. To provide a balanced and healthy life for all of us the decarbonization is a solution. Therefor eMobility Infrastructure needs to grow > 30%. We will provide the end to end charging solutions for multiple customer applications. We offer intelligent energy management systems which are able to combine EV charging infrastructure with battery storage systems and renewable energy generation. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
We are a growing and international team, and we invite you to participate in this future market with us. We work agile like in start-ups and your colleagues are based in India, Germany, Portugal, the US and China. We are looking for someone who really is into moving things forward, initiates, analyses, builds and shares!
• You drive and guide our software architecture, i.e. a technical realization concept, that allows a cost-efficient and timely realization of the software with appropriate quality, even when facing challenging and changing requirements and realization technologies.
• Furthermore, you will build the framework for our system architecture globally to make sure that our locations in China, US, Portugal, and Germany use it.
• You provide our architecture vision with a clear focus on the business unit.
• You drive common platform functionality, and consistent best-practice application design.
• As mentor for other architects and tech leads enable the team to build design skill and standard methodologies within the organization.
What you need to make real what matters.
• You have a master’s degree in computer science or electrical engineering.
• You have 15+ years of working experience in product development, thereof at least a couple years in the respective technical domain.
• Your demonstrable experience in efficiently working as software architect and responsible for defining the architecture of big and complex projects in cloud platforms with multi-million dollar budget (category A or B for several years as per Siemens definition).
• Your confirmed understanding of architectural principles for converter systems, hardware development and verification.
• Your broad and deep knowledge of needed technologies (including Cloud Platforms, Micro services, Java, messaging, relational and NoSQL databases, data modeling, Hadoop, analytics, loT and RESTful interfaces).
• You are used to work in an agile environment, outstanding in building long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers and you enjoy working in an international and multi-functional team across large engineering teams.
• Your good interpersonal skills (e.g. verbal and written communication skills) to present and discuss strategies, architectures and designs will make valuable contributions.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers