We are Smart Infrastructure Division in Siemens Ltd. is one of the top tier global suppliers of products, systems, solutions, and services for the efficient, reliable, and intelligent transmission and distribution of electrical power. As the trusted partner for the development and extension of an efficient and reliable power infrastructure that industry and the portfolio they need.
The primary role requires the candidate Technical Consultant for Sales & Operations and hence should work collaboratively with the direct sales team, Operations team, Clients and Business. Partners (Internal / External) in order to undertake and support the corresponding Sales teams to explore newer opportunities to enhance the present portfolio basket by possible integration of various System integrations. The candidate is expected to act as a Solution Architect, wherein he/she should drive the system solutions with an intent of system lifecycle manager.
We make real what matters. This is your role.
- Detailed Requirement Study Solution Architect (Enabler for integrating of various systems with the Power SCADA/SAS to drive new opportunities)
- Offer evaluation and optimization Support the RFI/RFP phases
- Opportunity Support, Proposal Support, Execution Support (Engineering, Configuration & Commissioning) and Demo / PoC support
- Work closely with Partners by participating and supporting all sales strategies And business goals.
- Drive revenue growth and create sales opportunities by contributing and handling pre-sales technical process.
- Collaborate with Sales team and educate customers about benefits of Siemens solutions. This includes presentations, technical evaluations, proposals and fol ow up on customer related issues.
- Design of System Architectures for IT/OT integrated Systems, Integration of different Systems, estimating the Bill of material (including the required SW licenses) and optimization of designed System architecture to achieve business goals.
- Verifications of technical compliances of HW/SW systems’ offer received from vendors.
- Supporting the execution cycle of the new system solutions.
- Collaborating for new solutions and technologies required in the business to introduce product and offerings.
- Hands-on experience with the below shall be preferred: PLC: Siemens Simatic S7 200,300,400 and /or GE Fanuc series 90-30, SCADA: WINCC/Siemens and/or IFIX/GE, SAS: Siemens PAS, GE, ABB or equivalent systems
- Must have experience in technical system architectures required for Substation Automation system/Data Centers / Control Centers / Integrated Command Centre
- Must have Relevant experience in working with System Integrators. Preferred to have comprehensive understanding of IT/OT systems covering Linux/Unix, Windows and Oracle platforms
- Must have understanding of security solutions and required configuration of firewalls, NMS systems and Web systems and Experience in building solutions that includes building a business case, high & low level architecture definition and services.
- Hands on experience and knowledge on working if different HW configurations of Data Centers / real-time Control Center setups including storage, servers, networking and security equipments
- Knowledge and know-how of IoT solutions, Cloud and Big Data will be a desired skill set and Background of handling Utilities / Industry / Infrastructure end-customer is desired.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
We are looking for a Bachelor Degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science / ECE/ Electrical Engineering/ IT with minimum 5-7 years of overall working experience in the field of Substation Automation Systems. 3+ years in Technical pre- sales/design activities will be preferred.
Superb Communication (Both written & verbal) & Interpersonal Skills and should be an accomplished presenter of Sales and/or Technical material to small / large audiences.
Critical thinking, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position. Enjoys learning new things and build knowledge base in new area.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time