• Work in a global R&D team to develop X-Ray Products software system for global market.
• Work with cross functional team to establish the software concept and technical solution.
• Be responsible for design, implementation, integration and troubleshooting of the software system
• Initiate the software and document review according to Siemens Healthineers R&D process.
• Contribute to innovation and pre-development for advanced imaging solution
• Bachelor (or Masters) of Engineering in Computer science / Biomedical engineering/ Software engineering.
• 5 years or above software Development experience on Windows or cross OS platform
• Firm knowledge of design patterns, OOP, UML
• Familiar with Software development process, Continuous integration and DevOps concept
• Excellent programming skills in C# or C/C++ or Java
• Experience with relevant communication protocols(e.g., CAN, CANOpen, TCP/IP)
• Good communication skill and ambition, good analytical ability
• Good at English both spoken and written
• innovation as well as the ability to priorities and multi task to meet deadlines.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Shanghai Medical Equipment Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time