The Project is responsible for the realizing the customers’ requirements with our digital solution portfolio. The person is the key driver in providing solution configurations on all aspects of healthcare informatics with expert level knowledge in healthcare domain.
He/She will be the owner of healthcare informatics projects and provide project management services to customers.
Areas of Responsibilities:
• Ownership of project. Responsible for end-to-end process and activities.
• Ensure execution of Siemens Healthineers project management methodology, process, escalation and reporting.
• Work with cross-functional stakeholders (Sales and Marketing, headquarter, Quality, Sourcing, Operation and vendor) to ensure smooth transition from every stage of the project from sales, concept definition, development, verification/validation, execution and handover.
• Represents the project team in the business and provides business management with regular project performance status updates, variances to plan and identification of corrective actions.
• Prepares and implements project in multi-discipline areas in accordance with agreed conditions on quality, time, cost and staffing.
• Provides leadership to project team as well as customer.
• Ensure high degree of customer satisfaction to promote trust and credibility.
• Manage external vendors and suppliers.
• Maintaining an expert knowledge of healthcare and radiology informatics and to apply this to the clinical and technical context of project.
Competence and Knowledge:
• Knowledge on healthcare industry standards such as DICOM, HL7, IHE, etc
• Familiarity with databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.
Fresh graduate welcome to apply.