The selected candidate will perform daily activities associated with the Siemens Global Business Services’ Accounts Payable and Inter Co.
- Performing AP invoice processing for 3rd party vendor PO invoices, Non PO invoices, e-invoices & EDI
- Perform AP transaction like Verification of Invoices, Invoice Posting, processing in ERP systems or any related platform as per customer's process.
- Monitor work-flow in queue and ensure all the approvals are per the requirements.
- Achieve agreed upon customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice Processing.
- Ensure proper Accounting and Controls are performed for processing activity by following all established policies and procedures.
- Handle critical queries and provide accurate information to country and managers.
- Identify and implement process improvements and best practice initiatives.
- Preparation and publishing monthly controlling reports.
How can I qualify for the role?
- A Degree in Accountancy or Finance
- Sound accounting knowledge and good understanding of P2P process and its various controls
- Minimum 2 - 4 years working experience in Account Payable
- Proficiency in Ms Office Packages like Word, Excel, Power Point
- Knowledge in SAP will have added advantage
- Excellent written and communication skills in Chinese
- Willing to work shifts
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time