- In your new role as a co-founder you help to grow our corporate startup business with your enthusiasm and are not afraid of frequent changes in the processes, work and organization in a highly dynamic environment.
- You help to invent how we conduct inspection flights with our multi-camera system with helicopters and later also with drones to improve our customers’ processes and reduce their maintenance cost. Your focus area is to bring the new offering to the market – talk to our customers, find the right product-market-fit, define the go-to-market strategy, develop opportunities.
- You will observe and analyze our customers’ needs, the market and competitors. You will then draw up strategies, business plans and define service and marketing concepts, contracts and pricing guidelines.
- As the primary face to our customers, you will be responsible to work very closely with them on their requirements, collect feedback and feed this input back to our product management and developers.
- You are responsible for defining cooperation concepts with customers and strategic partners. This could mean diverse setups from small customer service offering up to large cooperation.
- Furthermore, you create attractive offers for our customers from initial draft to the contract. You are responsible for all tendering activities from development of opportunities, definition of bid strategies, preparation of bids including close alignment with all relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- We look forward to meeting you if you hold a university degree and adequate practical experience in electrical engineering, IT or similar.
- Additionally, you have several years’ significant experience in Business Development, Sales and Intrapreneurship.
- Ideally, you have gained previous experience in a startup or other fast-moving organization or in managing highly dynamic projects and are willing to dive into this adventure.
- Know-how in power transmission markets, customers and line man experience are an asset.
- You have a technical background with a natural curiosity to discover something new and dive into the markets & mechanisms of powerline inspection.
- As you act in an international environment you bring fluent English language skills and are willing to travel internationally.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Energy
Company: Siemens Gas and Power GmbH & Co. KG
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time