The Mission :
The SIG Shift Supervisor will lead and supervise personnel working within maintenance section for Overall Maintenance.
Reporting to the Section Manager the Position holder will handle and supervise the shift leaders, engineers, technician and workers, who are employed full time as well as any temporary personnel within this section.
Duties and responsibilities :
- Responsible for technically accurate condition and the timely availability of all components, which form part of maintenance activities.
- Networking between the various maintenance and operation departments to handle scheduled maintenance tasks
- Conducting internal meetings and co-ordination of the interfaces between the others maintenance section
- Responsible for appropriate actions in the event of incidents within the maintenance section
- Specify the requirements for the recruitment of personnel in co-operation with the human resources manager and suggests training programs for the staff under the supervisor's management
- Optimization of maintenance tasks as result of ongoing analysis
- Checking of inspection results and deciding on appropriate actions
- Analyzing of the maintenance history for the related equipment and facilities
- Responsible for the reporting system to ensure the availability of sufficient and suitable spare parts for the your area of supervision
- Responsible for availability of suitable workforce, adequate tools and materials in events of incidents
- Responsibility for the budget of materials, spare parts and personnel used by your services
- Responsible for safety of work for your subordinates and used equipment and tools
To qualify for this job :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or equivalent technical field from reputable university or college
- Experience with Trainguard MT Siemens CBTC, Siemens field equipment (VICOS CBTC System, (Mitsubishi Video Wall), CBTC WCN, ATC Line Controller, Zone Controller, SIMIS PC & ECC, Onboard Siwimedia, HR Unistar, S300, K230 Signal, ZP D 43 Wheel Sensor, FVD System).
- Validated Project work experience with at least 3 years of experience in the industry
- First-hand experience in a managerial and/or supervisory role
- Very good command of both the spoken and written English language
- Personal computer and general office software Tools including of special tools, equipment and machines commonly used in similar systems
- Very good understanding of analytical and investigative principles and procedures
Our company :
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
To apply :
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time