- Lead and develop the marketing team, towards goal achievement and professional development.
- Responsible for the achievement of growth goals of all the product lines.
- Define and execute the marketing strategy for all the product lines for all market segments.
- Develop market research towards to gain full understanding of the market dynamics in terms of customer, competitors and trends, related with the portfolio products.
- Design, create, develop and deployed all the marketing tools to proof and communicate POC value proposal to the different market segments, using different channels: Digital Marketing, KOL, financial simulators, white papers, testimonials, reference sites, etc.
- Manage all the product lines during the different stages of the life cycle.
- Deployed and communicate the marketing to the sales force.
- Implement processes such as MTA/MBR, and FCST for the different product lines.
- Identify and implement corrective actions according to sales performance, to ensure achievement of the objectives.
- Ensure compliance with and implementation of approved policies and objectives.
- Define and communicate the pricing strategy.
- Develop the communication plan for the different audiences, according to the strategy.
- Bachelor s degree in a relevant field and 8 years of experience in Marketing in healthcare industry.
- Prior leadership experience with teams of more than 5.
- Ability to set goals, objectives, tactics and overall product portfolio strategy
- Ability to identify growth opportunities and forge business partnerships
- Ability to analyze trends in the healthcare industry and operationalize them into business models
- Ability to plan,
forecast, and market products at all stages of the product lifecycle
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.