Siemens is looking for an Apprenticeship who will be trained for 2 years as Application Engineer for our Digital Industry Division located in Milan.
As a world leader in developing and
producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve
lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
Do you want to change the future every day?
Join our apprenticeship now and lay the foundation for your successful career in Siemens. The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow.
Your benefits – technical path:
- You gain deep insights in challenging work activities within the Customer Support Division over the course of two/three years
- You receive a comprehensive and state-of-the- art training to develop your personal and professional skills
- , who supports you to successfully achieve your career steps.
Your main responsibilities:
- Technical support, develop and test software solutions based on requirements and architectural /design of Motion Control Device;
- Technical presentation and training of our products;
- Understand customers' applications in order to convert the application's needs into Motion Control specification;
- Interface with sales force to obtain best technical solutions on Motion Control.
- After Sales Technical Support
- and you are a Bachelor’s Graduate in in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, or you own Technical High School Diploma
- You are fluent in English or Italian
- You have the aspiration to develop in a technical role
- You have at least a basic knowledge of PLC programming language
What can we further offer?
- A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
- An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
- Meal totally paid by the company;
· Personal Computer and Smartphone
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to
Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and
guarantees equal opportunities.
We look forward to receiving an online application in response to this job offer. Only applications sent via this tool will be taken into account. An upload of the English CV is required and a cover letter is appreciated.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
further information or questions you can contact:
Applications sent via mail won’t be taken into account.
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens S.p.A.
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time