Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
Siemens Digital Industries is an innovation and technology leader in industrial automation and digitization. In close cooperation with our partners and customers, we are the driving force for the digital transformation in the discrete and process industries.
Ruggedcom is a leader in the development of rugged communications networking and cyber security solutions designed for mission critical application in harsh environments. It provides a level of robustness and reliability that have set the standard for communication networks in harsh environments
What are my responsibilities?
Primarily responsible for creating awareness of Ruggedcom Products and cyber security solutions.
- Collaborate with area sales team to maximize the sales pipeline and identify own prospects to approach
- Generate market interest and close sales by executing Product and Segment Marketing activities such as: projects, surveys, campaigns, teaching, site visits and or promotions.
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Partner effectively with the area Sales Team to drive territory coverage and maintain positive distributor relationships.
- Documentation of activities in the CRM
- Accurate and regular reporting and forecasting
- Build up accounts and have full responsibility of account development and reaching sales targets
- Achieve or exceed the assigned annual sales target, whilst ensuring maximum growth and profit for the company and total customer satisfaction.
- New Business focus (mainly from new accounts)
- Responsible for all stages of new business development from prospecting and lead generation to proposal and closing business.
- Identify and develop local system integrator and partners to increase specification of SIEMENS RUGGEDCOM products and ensure successful implementation and support.
- Pro-actively and effectively generate new business in new market segments, sub-segments and new customers.
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree with minimum of 5+ years’ experience in Industrial Networking Solutions Sales, cyber security sales and supporting globally distributed sales team in IT related industries
- Sales project management, experience in process automation and cyber security, follows sales cycle, knows decision making process at customers
- Advanced skills in self driven execution of sales cycles
- Excellent communication (fluent in written and speaking English and Arabic (nice to have)), dealing with different personalities and hierarchy levels) and intercultural skills (different nationalities), excellent inter-human skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time