Who we are?
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Do you want to contribute to the future of healthcare?
As Siemens Healthineers values those who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause, our company's name is dedicated to our employees. It's their pioneering spirit, blended with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry that truly makes us an employer.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment and the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow both personally and professionally. Sound Interesting?
Then come in and join our team of Diagnostic Imaging Finance team
Please find more information on our organization at: www.siemens healthineers.co.in
Job Description :
- Books and records - Booking & review of order, revenue, cost, margin in respective orders and book corrective entries, if required. review of NCE elements , open items and taking corrective steps on timely basis.
- Manage order acquisition - Actively participate in acquisition phase for analyzing customers requirements, examine their commercial and contractual feasibility and transfer ability into a proposal, drives the review and evaluation of the contract conditions , ensures examination by legal if required.
- Manage order financial on the basis of contractual agreement and risk situation – ensure accuracy of cost, pricing & cash flow of the order from order stage to its end.
- Contract management - proactively drive contract and claim management, including involvement of the assigned legal person.
- Ensure compliance to all internal / external rules & regulations like DOA,ICFR, SFRG, Tax, ECC etc.
- Manage Stakeholders - Ensures proper execution of all tasks with all relevant stakeholders, i.e. service team, CF (e.g. AC, Taxes, Treasury, Audit), RIC, legal and compliance, ECC etc.
- Manage customer requirements, interact on different order and contractual conditions to safeguard siemens’s interest.
- Receivable Management - follow up with customers. build positive rapport with customers. ensure monthly issue of follow up letters.
- Enforce legal & Contract performance (cheque dishonor, service stop...).
- Accurate allocation of collection (collection deposit tool, deposit slips).
- Timely collection and reconciliation of TDS certificates and its adjustments.
- Vendor and service partner management , reconciliation and balance confirmation, inventory verification and consumption.
What else do I need to know ?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of application form to the best of your ability as will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
Contact: If you have further questions regarding the role then please feel free to contact Pooja on email@example.com .
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time