What part will you play?
- You are responsible for the proactive management and monitoring of selected Commercial Finance (COF) business projects, so that the objectives and benefits of those projects are delivered within stakeholder expectations
- You will ensure clear control of the allocated budget in projects Portfolio, the alignment to local and HQ forecasts, and the communication management of any foreseen variation with mitigating measures promptly and effectively
- You will lead the monthly reporting of projects status including the set up, facilitation and management of Steerco meetings ensuring that internal/external stakeholders are properly informed
- As a member of the global operations team, you will assess the best possible solution for each project that balances the need between global harmonization and economies of scale, with specific in-country needs and requirements
- You will manage communication towards the IT Department with regard to the demand of Business Projects and mitigate potential deviation according to commitments
- You have completed your business administration or information technology studies or have a relevant equal education
- You have at least five years of work experience in portfolio/project/change management according to referent methodology
- Ideally you have advanced skills with processes, products, structures and markets in the finance and leasing business
- Your English is business fluent and you have expert level experience with MS Office, MS Project and MS Visio
- You have already gained in-depth know how in a multinational project environment, responsible for a total budget of > 10M Eur
- You are an expert in presentation techniques
- You possess very good communication skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time