Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
At our Bengaluru Hub nearly 1100 employees provide various types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across the world, We are global business solutions, that supports Siemens companies worldwide to achieve perfection in their internal process allowing our colleagues to fully focus on their business.
Change the future with us
- You will Work with large, complex data sets and applying advanced analytical methods as needed
- You will be Developing custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets.
- You will Run PoCs and Pilots projects to investigate and prove the feasibility and benefits of the proposed solutions
- You should Interact with multiple partners (from various levels) and optimally present findings by exploiting visual displays of complex quantity information in a simplified way
- You will Identify and develop intelligent and innovative data analytics use cases to optimize business processes
- You will be the partner of choice regarding technology advisory for advanced analytics
- You should Actively and proactively perform market/trend scouting to stay up to date on the state-of-the-art technologies
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You should have Knowledge in advanced data analytics/data science
- You should Know-how on Extract, Transform and Load (ETL) of Big Data in enterprise environments (e.g., SAP, Oracle), cloud infrastructure (e.g., AWS, Azure), as well as familiarity of data architecture requirements and conceptual approaches for deploying algorithmic solutions in Big Data productive environments
- You should be Comfortable working in programming languages like SQL, Python and R, as well as with frameworks like Tensorflow and Keras; experience designing solutions in distributed teams using Version Control tools like GIT
- You should have Experience with cloud technologies: Amazon Web Services and/or Microsoft Azure
- You should have Very good communication and presentation skills
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time