Process Lead - HR Services
We leverage our powerful ecosystem of leading external and internal partners and our network of key delivery centers. We believe in the value of industry best-practice standards achieved through evolving technology and digitalization. We focus on employee experience as a key driver of our actions. In doing so, we deliver flexibility, quality and efficiency for the businesses we partner with.
The functionality is to support Siemens USA employees on the employee data management. It enables you to create & update employee data basis queries raised and work on specific tasks such as Organizational Changes, Letter generation, Updating personal information and Payroll information. The role would also be supporting US location.
Change the future with us
- You will be involved into onboarding new hires which includes their Contract preparation and Hiring the candidate in SAP
- You will manage offboarding existing employees that include preparation of the letter types, updating details in SAP and assisting on End of Service Benefits
- You will own contractual changes such as Transfer/Promotion/Demotion and organizational Change that includes - Cost Centre Change, Manager Change, Org. Code change, Job Title/Designation Change, Location Change
- You will do data maintenance on Bank Accounts, Employee/family data and Archiving the documents
- You will be issuing Letters and Employment Certificates such as Salary Transfer letter, Salary Certificate etc. and generating MIS Reports
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- You are a graduate/MBA in HR with 6+ years of significant experience into HR operations with people Management (Team Lead) and HR digitalization.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong knowledge on MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- You have hands-on experience in SAP HR Master Data and process transition across country or with in the process with good shared services knowledge
- You have good knowledge in HR projects, ERP transition experience, multi process and HR tools and technology understanding.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens
This role is based in Bangalore. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time