Come join our team and make your impact on the world in the field of medical devices!
We are seeking a Project Coordinator to support the Program Management team focusing on the organization, planning, and execution of Medical Ultrasound Device Product Releases. As a member of the PMO, our role is to ensure the delivery of quality products to our customers. We want you to help deliver on various fast-paced projects managing deliverables, feature planning, shipments, documentation, clinical event coordination, enterprise software tools support, metrics, and data analysis.
Help us make an impact to our clinicians and patient care with diagnostic outcomes to people across the world using the products that our teams deliver. Your work matters here as you make a difference!
• Activity and resource planning support with program management. Work closely with all development teams including Software, Hardware, System, Ultrasound Engineers, Acoustic Engineers, transducer, product management and clinical
• Further assist planning activities for major features in development through template guidance and other support needs of our subject matter experts and teams
• Develop and track program metrics and other data analysis activities to support project health monitoring and control
• Support event coordination for clinical development activities internally and externally
• Track and review documentation deliverables across functionalities contributing to overall project success
• Work with Program Management to provide tracking and followup on program risks.
• Comfortable user of Microsoft Project or equivalent project management tool
• Capability to build project structures (WBS, reporting, resource planning, budget planning)
• Effective and collaborative English communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows Office tools (Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint)
Required Knowledge and Experience
• Demonstrates organizational skills in a technical environment
• Demonstrates knowledge of organization’s business practices
• Typically 1-3 years of successful experience in related field and successful demonstration of Key Responsibilities and Knowledge as presented above.
• Meticulous attention to details
• Demonstrates quick learning ability
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Working experience with global team is highly desired
• Working experience with medical device manufacturing is highly desired
• Working experience with SAP is highly desired
• Experience with Microsoft TFS
• Knowledge in medical device regulations including ISO 13485 and CFR 820 is a plus
• PMI or equivalent Project Management certification is a plus
• Experience working in an Agile environment
• Knowledge or experience of the Scaled Agile Framework(SAFe)
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Medical Solutions USA, Inc.
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here.
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here.
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here.