Mentor, a Siemens Business, is a technology leader in Electronic Design Automation, providing software and hardware design solutions that help engineers around the world innovate. Each year, our customers push the boundaries to deliver new technologies to the world. Speed, power, and flexibility are requirements. Along the way, Mentor helps them see what is possible. They trust us with their technologies. We trust you to make them better. For you, that means challenge, variety, and a chance to apply your individual talents to some of the most complex hardware and software design problems in the world. Our collaborative environment combined with a commitment to work/life balance makes Mentor an ideal place to advance your career and challenge your mind.
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer capable to fulfill the following duties:
· Contribute to the success of Mentor Graphics by increasing customer satisfaction and productivity with Mentor Graphics' Valor MSS tool suite.
· Support and resolve all software issues of our customers for Valor MSS
· Production (vManage), Quality Management (vCheck), Valor IoT and Business Intelligence (BI).
· Assist customers in deploying Mentor Graphics Valor MSS software to solve any production challenges.
· Tracking and updating customer issues using defined Mentor Graphics processes and tracking tools.
· Developing, reviewing and publishing technical content for Mentor's knowledgebase.
· Proactively calling customers to assess the current customer situation and to uncover any needs for support, training or additional software.
· Communicating customers’ technical requirements as well as customer issues to the Product Team. This will include an understanding and communication of the urgency and impact of these issues to the product and sales teams.
a network of technical relationships at a peer-to-peer level with both our
customers and the Product engineering teams.
· Minimum three years of experience as Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role
· Hands-on experience with Windows/Linux/Mac OS environments
· Experience in PCB systems manufacturing domain a big plus
· This experience should include a deep understanding of PCB assembly process including required hard-and software
· Experiences with Mentor’s Valor MSS product suite are a big plus
· A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering in a related field
· Strong and genuine desire to work towards satisfying the Customer
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills in writing, speaking and listening are required
· Team player
· Position would require moderate travel
· Excellent English both verbal and written
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Mentor Graphics Polska Sp. z o.o.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time