If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Mobility is a separately managed company of Siemens AG. As a leader in transport solutions for more than 160 years, Siemens Mobility is constantly innovating its portfolio in its core areas of rolling stock, rail automation and electrification, turnkey systems, intelligent traffic systems as well as related services. With digitalization, Siemens Mobility is enabling mobility operators worldwide to make infrastructure intelligent, increase value sustainably over the entire lifecycle, enhance passenger experience and guarantee availability. In fiscal year 2019, which ended on September 30, 2019, the former Siemens Mobility Division posted revenue of €8.9 billion and had around 36,800 employees worldwide.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- You support us in the development of software: Object Oriented Programming, Scripting.
- You work closely with the development teams and architects.
- You will help with the implementation of our products and the PoCs (proof of concepts).
- You perform software tests (unit and integration tests) and automate them together with your colleagues.
- You present technical findings and developments to your team.
Your qualifications – solid and appropriate
- You are studying software development, computer science or a comparable course of studies with the specialization IT.
- You have a strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Knowledge of Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm is an advantage.
- Ideally you have experience in agile development.
- You are fluent in English and ideally also in German.
Getting in touch with us – straightforward and direct
if you would like to find out more about Siemens before applying.
+49 (9131) 17 52430
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Nina Fürst.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: Siemens Mobility GmbH
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time