• Establishing corporate strategies for achievement of top line & bottom line targets.
• Business planning and analysis for assessment of revenue potential in business opportunities.
• Analyzing & reviewing the market response / requirements and communicating the same to the sales teams for accomplishment of the business goals.
• Sales planning / stock requirement forecast including existing distributor management.
• Overseeing the sales & marketing operations in Karnataka thereby achieving increased sales growth and constantly monitoring the outstanding growth.
• Utilizing client feedback & personal network to develop marketing intelligence for generating leads.
• Conducting competitor analysis , keeping self updated about market trends & achieving market share metrics.
• Conceptualizing & implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building.
• Planning and executing merchandising activity (identification & negotiation of space) and improve product visibility.
• Identifying and networking with financially strong and reliable channel partners, resulting in deeper market penetration and improved market share.
• Developing new business partners to expand product reach in the market and coordinating with the dealers to assist them to promote the product.
• Developing relationships with key decision-makers in target organizations for business development.
• Interface with clients for suggesting the most viable product range and cultivating relations with them for securing repeat business.
• Managing activities pertaining to negotiation / finalization of deals (techno-commercial) for smooth execution of sales & order processing.
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time