What are my responsibilities?
- You will govern, manage and monitor all financial and commercial activities within Large Drives Applications Segment in SEDL
- In your role as a trusted Partner to SEDL LDA GM you will partner directly with the management in order to drive financial performance against very challenging goals.
- You will take an active part in developing the LDA Strategy in SEDL together with the management team
- You act as Investor's Advocate by protecting the SEDL LDA Assets and drive sustainable Value Creation.
- You will lead, develop and motivate the teams within the area of your responsibility and make people development an absolute priority.
- You will manage financial planning and reporting cycles in SEDL LDA segment in line with stated guidelines and policies.
- You will ensure that we have a continuous improvement culture including the curiosity to do things different and dare to fail.
- You will drive digitalization to support the development of our financial back office solutions and systems.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Master’s degree in finance or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Long-standing commercial experience and network within Siemens
- You are experienced with all commercial aspects related to sales phase (bid-, LoA-, negotiation process) as well as with different business models and commercial project management methodologies according to PM@Siemens
- Strong experience from financial control and reporting activities shown through performing value-adding analysis, driving business insights and improvements in an operational environment
- Proven leadership skills, ability to use a broad variety of leadership skills and styles. You believe in that skilled and empowered local teams will make the difference!
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with all members of an organization as well as external stakeholders and business partners
- Ability to continue to grow and adapt as the business changes and demand new thinking and levels of performance
- Must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time