We are more than Financial Services as we are turning ideas into reality. Be it the global transition to cleaner energy sources, the digitalization of manufacturing, the rapid development of smart infrastructure, mobility solutions and healthcare systems - financing is more crucial than ever. We make real what matters by combining our financial expertise with deep technical know-how to provide unique financial solutions. Do you want to play an essential role in helping build a better future? Are you also keen on turning established thinking on its head in the search for game-changing solutions that maximize value creation? Then join our team and let’s develop together what will be important tomorrow!
- In your role you act as a liaison between IT department, vendor and business BA
- You validate functional requirements and document IT / system impacts and risks
- Further, you facilitate the design sessions with the vendor
- You perform IT Tests upon new releases, fixes and enhancements and you make configuration changes in a test environment
- In order to be successful in this role, it is important to keep a complete understanding of current business functionality including system impacts and risks
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or similar
- You have at least two years of work experience in the financial services industry (leasing experience preferred)
- In addition to that, you have at least two years of Cassiopae experience, including configuration skills (Cassiopae leasing platform)
- You are experienced in business requirements engineering
- You are able to analyze SQL statements and suggest solutions, ideally you have an Oracle background
- You have excellent problem-solving skills, an analytical mindset and put attention to detail
- The key to success in this role will be your strong communication skills as well as your excellent customer orientation and stakeholder management. Because of your intercultural skills, you can work together effectively with people from different regions and with different backgrounds
- Fluent English skills are a must, ideally you are also fluent in German and/or other languages
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time