What part will you play?
- In your role you act as a liaison between IT Department, Vendor and Business BA
- You support the implementation of release and test management processes
- Further, you help to ensure that release and test management processes are aligned with the business and the CMS vendor as well as with other relevant systems if necessary
- You support the automation of regression tests
- You ensure an adequate tool support for test cases and results with linkage to requirements
- You coordinate test activity, releases on a global level and non-functional tests upon new releases, fixes or enhancements
- In this role, you are also responsible for the test environment management (project as well as service area)
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or similar
- You have at least two years of work experience in the financial services industry (leasing experience is preferred) and at least two years of release and test management experience
- Ideally, you bring knowledge in market standard testing tools, e.g. HP ALM or Selenium
- You have collected first experience in the application of test standards in agile and waterfall project implementations
- Certifications (e.g. ISTQB) are beneficial
- You have an analytical mindset and a strong focus on quality. You distinguish yourself by your excellent problem-solving skills
- The key to success in this role will be your strong communication skills as well as your excellent customer orientation and stakeholder management. Because of your intercultural skills, you can work together effectively with people from different regions and with different backgrounds
- Fluent English skills are a must, ideally you are also fluent in German and/or other languages
Do you want to know more about us?
We at Siemens Financial Services provide business-to-business financial solutions. Our unique combination of financial expertise, risk competence and industry know-how enable us to create tailored innovative financial solutions. With these, we facilitate growth, create value, enhance competitiveness and help customers access new technologies. We support investments with equipment financing and leasing, corporate lending, equity investments and project and structured financing. Trade and receivable financing solutions complete our portfolio. With our international network, we are well adapted to country-specific legal requirements and able to provide financial solutions globally. Within Siemens, we are an expert advisor for financial risks. We have our headquarters in Munich, Germany and almost 3,000 employees worldwide. Follow this link to discover our world: www.siemens.com/finance.
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time